Movement of the Week /// Handstand Walk Development Drills
This week on the blog I am sharing some of my favorite handstand walk development drills!
Coaching tips no matter what variation you choose to do:
- Set hands shoulder width apart
- Stack your shoulder over your elbow and wrist
- Stay strong in your plank position maintaining straight arms
- Block away from the floor
- Keep your hips in line with your shoulders if elevating feet on a box or a bench
- Hips and shoulders should stay squared to the floor or straight ahead to the wall depending on what variation your perform throughout with as little shifting from side to side as possible
Check it out on my YouTube channel HERE!
/// Workout with me anywhere you are on my NZ FIT APP!
With my mobile nutrition and fitness app you have the ability to stay on track with your daily nutrition and fitness goals!
What you receive as a NZ FIT App member:
~Personalized nutrition programs
~Customized meal plans
~Comprehensive food and macro log to track your daily nutrition
~Strength and conditioning programs designed to fit your goals, lifestyle, training location, fitness level, and more with the focus of getting you the most benefit out of each training session you put in
~Unlimited access to all programs with 24/7 email support
Sign up or check more out HERE!