Movement of the Week /// The Toes to Sky Drill :: Training the Hollow Body Position
Today on the <<>> BLOG <<>> I am sharing one of my favorite variations of training the hollow position using the toes to sky drill!
- Start with vertical, straight legs
- Lower your legs slow and controlled
- Maintain your hollow body position
- Keep your lumbar spine pressed firmly into the floor
- Tuck your tailbone
- Squeeze your glutes
- Engage and straighten your legs
- Point your toes
- Aim to keep your upper back off the floor as high as possible
- Compress your ribs towards your hips
- Pull your belly button toward your spine
- If position is maintained extend your arms overhead for full hollow hold position
Check out the full video demo on YouTube HERE!
READY to transform your overall body composition, strength, stability, balance, flexibility, coordination, body awareness, confidence in moving your own body, and more?? To sign up or for more info on my new NZ BodyFIT body weight group online training program click HERE!
/// Workout with me anywhere you are on my NZ FIT APP!
With my mobile nutrition and fitness app you have the ability to stay on track with your daily nutrition and fitness goals!
What you receive as a NZ FIT App member:
~Personalized nutrition programs
~Customized meal plans
~Comprehensive food and macro log to track your daily nutrition
~Strength and conditioning programs designed to fit your goals, lifestyle, training location, fitness level, and more with the focus of getting you the most benefit out of each training session you put in
~Unlimited access to all programs with 24/7 email support
Sign up or check more out HERE!