Movement of the Week /// Tuck Rocks on Parallettes
Today on the <<>> BLOG <<>> I am sharing a beginner planche drill working tuck rocks on parallettes! This is one of my favorite movements for developing trunk strength, overall core control and body awareness, and so much more!
- Set the parallettes to shoulder width apart
- Place your hands on the center of the handles
- Press shoulders down and away from your ears
- Tuck your knees into your chest or as close as you can get them
- HOLD this position then begin with little tiny rocks
- Pull hips forward and push hips back each time bringing your hip in front and behind your wrist
Check out the full video on YouTube HERE!