This week on the <<>> BLOG <<>> I am sharing some coaching tips and training variations of knee to elbow! The knee to elbow is an incredible way to build a ton of lat, trunk, and shoulder girdle strength… and beyond!
- Keep your shoulder girdle and lats active by pulling shoulders down and away from your ears
- Press through your palms to activate your lats
- Hold a strong hollow body position
- Compress your ribs towards your hips
- Squeeze your glutes
- Tuck your tailbone
- Tuck your legs
- Point your feet
- Aim to get your knees all the way to your elbows each rep
- Modify by aiming for the highest point possible (arm, armpit, chest, belly button, etc.)
- Keep your arms straight the entire time
- You should be using your lats rather than your biceps on this
Check out the full YouTube video HERE!