This week on the <<>> BLOG <<>> I am sharing a few coaching and training tips on the strict hollow body pull up! No matter your goals or level of strict strength or fitness, training the strict pull up in any variation possible is essential to building a balanced, healthy, and strong upper half.
- Wrap your thumbs
- Actively keep your shoulders pulled down and away from your ears to keep your lats and shoulder girdle activated
- Remember to hold your tight hollow all the way through
- Aim for full ROM every rep
- Modify with ring rows or inverted rows
- Walk your feet back as much as needed
- Body position stays the same no matter what variation you do
Check out the full demo video HERE!