Movement of the Week /// The Straddle Box Walk
This week on the <<>> BLOG <<>> I am sharing a super fun handstand walk development drill! Check out the full KAI Athletics coaching and demo tutorial video HERE!
- Set hands shoulder width
- Spread fingers wide
- Focus on keeping your arms straight
- Block through your shoulder and scap
- Keep your shoulder girdle activated and strong throughout
- Get as much weight over your wrists and palms as possible
- Aim to keep your hips stacked directly over your shoulders and wrists
Check out this and much more on the KAI Athletics YouTube Channel HERE! READY to transform your overall body composition, strength, stability, balance, flexibility, coordination, body awareness, confidence in moving your own body, and more?? To sign up or for more info on my new NZ BodyFIbody weight group online training program click HERE!