Set parallettes/boxes/benches shoulder width apart – about fingertip to shoulder distance apart so you can keep your eyes straight ahead without having to look down to grab the parallettes towards the bottom of your squat
- Keep your arms and hands at your sides and the parallettes will be set directly under that
- The lower the surface the more challenging
- Modify by:
- Use a set of parallettes to squat to while keeping your entire foot flat to the floor with your knee tracking your toes
- You can also squat to a box or bench, if needed
- Many more ways to scale, but these are some of my favorites and very simple ways to do so
Check out the full YouTube video HERE!