From the Vault /// Training the Hollow Body Position with the Toes to Sky Drill
Today on the <<>> BLOG <<>> I am sharing one of my favorite variations of training the hollow position using the toes to sky drill.
- Start with vertical, straight legs
- Lower your legs slow and controlled
- Maintain your hollow body position
- Keep your lumbar spine pressed firmly into the floor
- Tuck your tailbone
- Squeeze your glutes
- Engage and straighten your legs
- Point your toes
- Aim to keep your upper back off the floor as high as possible
- Compress your ribs towards your hips
- Pull your belly button toward your spine
- If position is maintained extend your arms overhead for full hollow hold position
Check out the full video demo on YouTube HERE!