From the Vault /// Dynamic Stretch :: Coaching and Training the Inchworm
Today on the <<>> BLOG <<>> I am talking on coaching and training the inchworm as part of your dynamic stretch! This is my absolute favorite movement to add into warm ups for both myself and my clients because of how effective it is at getting the entire body warmed up, mobilized, and prepped no matter what you have coming up in your training session!
- Set with your feet together as you do a forward fold
- Place your hands flat to the floor with fingers spread wide
- Keep your arms straight
- Actively block away from the floor
- Walk your hands out to a high plank position
- Stack your shoulder over your elbow and wrist
- Keep your shoulders and hips squared to the floor with as little shifting from side to side as possible
Check out the full YouTube video HERE!