Movement of the Week /// Training Variations of the Knee to Elbow
- Keep your shoulder girdle and lats active by pulling shoulders down and away from your ears
- Press through your palms to activate your lats
- Hold a strong hollow body position
- Compress your ribs towards your hips
- Squeeze your glutes
- Tuck your tailbone
- Tuck your legs
- Point your feet
- Aim to get your knees all the way to your elbows each rep
- Modify by aiming for the highest point possible (arm, armpit, chest, belly button, etc.)
- Keep your arms straight the entire time
- You should be using your lats rather than your biceps on this
Check out the full YouTube video HERE!
READY to transform your overall body composition, strength, stability, balance, flexibility, coordination, body awareness, confidence in moving your own body, and more?? To sign up or for more info on my new NZ BodyFIT body weight group online training program click HERE!