From the Vault /// <<>> P360 Handstand Positioning Floor Wall Drill <<>>
Today I am sharing my <<>> Handstand Positioning Floor Wall Drill <<>> at P360!
- Set hands to shoulder width apart
- Spread fingers wide
- Block away from the wall through your palms and out through your shoulder blades
- Keep your arms at full extension
- Compress your ribs toward your hips
- Tuck your tailbone under
- Squeeze your glutes
- Aim to create a straight line from your wrist to your shoulder and all the way down to your hip connecting your upper and lower half while also creating vertical alignment throughout your entire body
- Practice with a spotter and/or any variation that allows you to hold best hollow stacked line as possible
Check it out on P360 right HERE!